- One was made to hang on my daughter's wall
- One was a charity quilt
- Two were made as gifts that I gave away
- Two were commissions
- Four were made for an online challenge (those remain in my possession until I find them a new home)
- Five were made for swaps
There are two Lorax quilts in the mosaic and, no, it's not a mistake. I made one for a swap and a friend commissioned me to make one as a gift for her daughter. Of the 15, six are baby to lap quilt sized, while the other nine are sized from 8" x 11" to 25 inches square. There are a few others that were started and not finished, so they'll have to wait until next year. Included in that list of unfinished quilts is a second Peso (the penguin) quilt for my daughter. Hopefully I'll be able to tick that one off in the early days of January.
- Open an Etsy store - yeah, that was supposed to happen in 2010...
- Continue working with fused glass
- Learn to work in stained glass
- Continue to participate in quilt swaps
Here's to 2011 and new opportunities. What are your creative goals for 2011?