Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meomi Swap Results


Meet Quatchi. He arrived in the mail Thursday and is the handiwork of Melissa from Dandelionladyseeds. He's simply adorable and garnered immediate hugs from Cassidy. My swap partner was also kind enough to send along one of her garlands and some handcrafted tags complete with velvet ribbons (I dig velvet ribbon!).

This is the Nurse Peso Penguin quilt that I made for the swap - he resides with Melissa now. I thoroughly enjoyed making this and was pleased with the final product. This little 'art quilt' measures about 17" x 18" (roughly, as I forgot to take a final measurement after completing it).


Thanks to Melissa from Dandelionladyseeds for the awesome swap goodies. Thanks also to Karen at Urban Craft for organizing the swap - I had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Amy I can't tell you how I adore the quilt you made. Awesome talent, Pesos perfect. And score on the the Quatchi! Thank you so much for joining the swap, you made a wonderful contribution.

    ReplyDelete