Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is It Spring Yet?


Saturday I went with some friends to Chicago. While there we stopped by the Lincoln Park Conservatory and pretended like spring was near. Truth be told, it made me really miss Florida. February in northern Indiana will do that for you! We had a nice time strolling through the conservatory. I took lots of pictures of tropical flowers to help me get through the next few months.


What about these poor guys? They exemplify how I feel about all this cold. Brrr. We walked through the Lincoln Park Zoo to get to the Conservatory, so we stopped and said hello to a few of the animals.


Sunday, it was on to glass club. Above is a 'Before' shot. It'll be about a week before I've got an 'After' of the work. I'm primarily working on some pendants to donate to the club for their annual sale. The purpose of the sale is to raise money to fund a local service project.

No comments:

Post a Comment